Saturday

Pink Cake Box






I am a dessert fanatic; love them all, any kind, it's my second biggest obsession in life (shopping would be the first…)! But, like many of my couples, I'm not CRAZY about Wedding cake. Not that I haven't had some amazing cake tastings, I personally prefer a dessert buffet spread with petit four as options so that I can sample them all or a nice cheesecake topped with fresh fruit. However, I happen to be fortunate enough to live within pretty close proximity to The Pink Cake Box and they are definitely an exception to the rule. Not only are their cakes delicious, they are aesthetically pleasing (which is just as important to me). So, rather you're a cupcake girl like me or desire a traditional Wedding cake, definitely consider checking out some of their options; if for nothing else, you'll definitely be inspired!

No comments: