Wednesday

Introducing Nila

At the close of 2008, I gave you guys a sneak peek into the POSH future. With the expansion of our services to offer more design ("Touches") packages, grew the need to grow our internal staff as well.

A few months ago, I received an email from the most bubbly candidate I'd come across in a long time. Her name was Nila, and instantly I knew this girl was different. After a face to face and countless conversations, I was excited to bring her aboard.

Nila will be our new intern for the 2009 wedding season. She hails from Rowan University and...well, I will let her tell you more about herself.

Introducing Nila!

Photobucket

Hello everyone! My name is Nila del Rio and I am a senior at Rowan University. I am currently majoring in Public Relations and hoping to become a wedding planner after I graduate. I am an eternal optimist, who you will always find smiling. I believe every day is a new day and with each experience we learn something new. I have always admired and appreciated the thoughtful and creative process it takes to put a wedding together. I have participated in many, ranging from the flower girl to the bride’s maid; sometimes I feel like Jane from “27 Dresses”! Each experience I’ve had has been breathtaking. In these next few months I will have the opportunity to intern and work both behind and in front of the scenes and I am excited and confident that I will gain knowledge throughout my time at Posh Events.


Nila will be starting a new weekly series on the blog entitled "Nila Says..." so please be sure to show her lots of cyber love!

1 comment:

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

Congratulations! Isis on your new staff member...

And another Congrats! to Nila...loads of luck...Isis is great!