Sunday

Jennifer and Scott tied the knot!

On a very windy day in late July, Jennifer married Scott in an outdoor ceremony by the water at the picturesque Greate Bay Country Club. Under a Chuppah constructed of natural materials and wrapped in chiffon, Jennifer and Scott exchanged vows complete with handfasting, wine, a naming day ceremony and the breaking of the glass to honor Scott's Polish and Jen's Jewish Tradition. Guests were welcomed into the reception to the sounds of Schaffer Sound Productions, and decor which consisted of elements from the couple's world travels and love of scuba.

I was honored to have the opportunity to work with the remarkable Paula Cella again. Pictures of the wedding are posted on her blog. I was also in great company with Joe Mariorano of Schaffer Sound Productions , Floral Decor by Fischer Flowers, Videography by Marc Smiler Video Artist, the most AMAZING cake by BakeWorks and of course the lovely ladies at Greate Bay Country Club.

This morning I received a notification of a review posted on wedding wire from the couple which read:

Isis is amazing. She and her coordinators took the wedding vision and dream I had put together and brought it all together into one coordinated, well executed, beautiful wedding. I had no worried with her, as she was the only person I had spoken to (of many day-of coordinators) who was as detail-oriented and organized as I am. All over every aspect of the wedding, she kept things running smoothly and kept it from me when it wasn't. She did exactly what I would have hoped she would have done -- make my day perfect so that I could just sit back and enjoy it.

She also took approximately 1,000 calls from me, as I was a long-distance bride who was trying to coordinate a complicated affair from 2,000 miles away. She was the best.


Jen & Scott, it was my pleasure in assisting to create the day of your dreams.

No comments: