Wednesday

Please don't stop the music

I've notice more and more of my couples moving away from the traditional wedding ceremony music and incorporating some of their favorite songs into their nuptials. I've also noticed that many Brides fear that doing so will make their ceremony less "classy" due to the use of a cd player as opposed to a live musician.

Enter Music Notes.

I love, love, love this website. If you simply logon to the website, enter the artist and song title and for a minimal fee, you will be provided with the sheet music for the selection. It's the perfect compromise between traditional and contemporary.

How can you not love that?

1 comment:

Juliet Douglas said...

Aww, this brings me back to my musician days! I love musicnotes!! I have spent way too much money on that website!