Sunday

Love is in the air

I have a confession.

As much of a hopeless romantic that I profess to be, I have never been too much of a Valentine's day fan. I believe in endless affection, flowers just because and the notion that everyday should be Valentine's day.

That was pre-engagement to the universes answer to my question of a soulmate.

So today, in honor of all the love that will be shared around the globe, proposals occurring as a type, brides prepping to take their walk of love and children giggling throughout the day, I bring you love. Courtesy of Illumimoto Cinema (the creative mind that I'm privileged to have capture the memories for my own wedding) and my awesome January couple, Bethany & Chris.


Bethany + Chris: SAME DAY EXPERIENCE from Illumimoto Cinema on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Lisa M. McGainey said...

Happy V-Day!! Love This!! Great Job Isis! The video company is amazing. Can't wait to see your video!

Lisa