Thursday

Hot, Hot, Hot

Yesterday I paid a visit to one of my favorite local linen Rental companies. On my hunt for the perfect floor length linen for the office (I found it by the way), I worked up a conversation with the guru of design. As she and I were discussing what's "in" for the season, we ran across a few favorite items. Thought I'd share:

1. Hot Pink is ABSOLUTELY still hot! I happen to love this color in the Bengaline fabric, and if you're looking for a way to make your party "pop", think pink for sure.

2. Flatware-This season flatware has certainly undergone MAJOR changes. Who would think that forks and knives could be so fun? (Ask your local company for a sample of their deco line-FAB-U-LOUS!)

3. Chargers-Certainly a must for the table, chargers are now being designed just as funky as the china that they support...

4. China- You will definitely notice more square options this season. I also found that alot more companies are offering the rounded center within the square shell.

5. Last but certainly not least- Linens! (When I say I spent FOREVER trying to find 1 linen for 1 table, I mean forever). This season, designers have gone all out to create the most georgeous selection of linens I've seen in a long time. Just when you think that you've found "the one", the next item you find is sure to out do the last. Here's a hint-MIX and match. Use your imagination to mix and match fabric types of complimentary colors...who's to say you can't have it all.

Oh, how could I forget? The most common color so far for the new season, isn't even 1 color. Jeweled tones are the "it" for the new year.

Happy partying!

No comments: