Tuesday

The Unveiling of an ICON

I often speak on how lucky I've been throughout my career between the amazing couples and vendors I've had the opportunity to work with. Today is no different. Last Friday,my dear colleague Veronica Chojnacki, owner of Vera-Icon Photography, an amazing photographer and one of the funniest people I've met in a very long time, got to showcase her work at New York's Fashion week.

For those who don't know, Fashionweek is certainly the unveiling of the best in their craft. Veronica is no exception. With her unique style and amazing eye, her photography is truly remarkable and from her Italian Coffee Table album to each individual shot, her passion for her art is reflected in her work.

I'm so proud of her and I wish her continued success in her journey to be an ICON.

No comments: