Monday

A firmer you

Brides, I can certainly relate to the "push" to get your body into perfect shape for your big day. I've spent the last 2 days on the HUNT for the perfect bathing suit... I'm still searching and needless to say, still frustrated

Although my time is limited to pre-boarding of my flight on Friday evening, you do have an option- Velocity Fitness!

Velocity Fitness is an innovative program exclusively at Velocity Sports Performance! If you are serious about your workouts and want real results by your wedding day, this is the program for you. Their challenging curriculum allows you to move at your own pace in a semi-private setting.

Even better, they are currently running a promotion for 2 free weeks of unlimited semi-private training and an exclusive training for you and your bridal party to get into the perfect shape.

With a slogan like "Make Fit Happen", how can you go wrong?

No comments: