Friday

The Favour of a Reply

I receive countless emails and private messages from loyal blog readers who are too shy to post requests to the blog. First, I'm very humbled by how dedicated many of you are to reading. When I started my blog, I thought "hmmm, if nothing else, I know my family will read" and now I have colleagues, former Brides, potential Brides and vendors alike that tune in on a regular basis, just to check into my world "behind the scenes". For that I'm a grateful beyond words.

Although I do try really hard to respond to email, with it being busy season and the nature of my hectic life, I just can't. So, in fairness to all, I've decided to start a new weekly series entitled...

"The favour of a reply"

Each week I will post a reply to one of the questions I receive right here on the blog.

Here are the rules:
1. Cardinal rule of this industry is that you can't be shy. If you want to know something, you'll need to speak up. That being said, requests must be made as a "comment" on the previous weeks "Favour of a Reply". Questions sent via email will be disregarded.
2. Request must state your name, city and state
3. One entry per person per week.

Those are the rules. Please remember to be patient as I will try to get to all of your questions and now that I've open the doors, come on in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying - I love this idea. I am definitely one of your faithful and loyal readers. I can't wait to see the questions and responses. I'm excited to walk through this door!
Tiffany
Knoxville, TN
(twice removed from Mt. Laurel, NJ)