As we previously announced, in exactly 10 days we will be unveiling the new POSH and we are over the moon excited. To celebrate, we are having a party! But what's a party without an awesome giveaway?
So, starting today and running until midnight the on May 1st, we are allowing couples getting married between now and May 2012 to enter our contest to win a day with POSH!
Official contest rules below.
Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Win a day with POSH!" no later than May 1, 2011, and the prize will be awarded for weddings dated from 9/1/11 to 5/1/12.
Entrant must also like us at our POSH Events, LLC fan page on Facebook for further details regarding our "How Sweet it is" POSH Celebration.
Entries received after 5/1/11 will NOT be accepted. The winning couple will be announced at the POSH celebration (date to be announced) and the couple physically must be present to claim their prize.
Contest Rules and the fine print...
1) Entries may be made by either the couple, or by family or friends.
2) The wedding must take place within a 60 mile radius of Cherry Hill, NJ. A venue must be secured at the time of entry. Events taking place in excess of 60 miles will have to compensate for travel expense.
3) You must be a new POSH Client and can not have previously secured services prior to May 1, 2011. Entrant will receive a POSH Deluxe (Day of) Wedding Management package.
4) This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, contest, or other winnings.
6) The entry email must be titled "Win a day with POSH" and must outline why you feel the couple deserves to win. Feel free to include pictures, DVD’s, or anything else you can think of to tell your story. The entry must also include the date of your wedding, number of guest and location of both the ceremony and reception.
7) The Bride or Groom must be physically present at the POSH appreciation party to claim their prize. Non-attendance will forfeit your entry.
8) There is no fee to enter. Only 1 entry per couple.
Sound too good to be true...I know!!!! What are you waiting for?! Email away!