Friday

Speaking to the Southern NJ ABC Local Networking Group April 26, 2011

I'm so honored to be asked to speak at the Southern NJ Association of Bridal Consultants Local Networking Group meeting later this month.

The Association of Bridal Consultants is actually where my career first started. While attending wedding planning courses at Temple University Ft Washington Campuses, (Can we say career student?!), I first learned of the Association and attended my first local conference. During the conference, I met a Wedding Planner from Northern NJ who so graciously allowed me to shadow her at her events, and the rest well...is history.

I've been extremely honored to speak at conferences before, but this particular group is very near and dear to me. Every new client that we receive, every colleague along the way, every vendor referral, I'm thankful for all of it and acknowledge that we are only as strong as our support system. Many great relationships were formed out of networking through this organization.

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with a group of my peers, giving insight to the "POSH" experience and learning along the way.

In the area? Be sure to attend this event for Planners Only!!!! Contact Pat Ambrosius at thepragmaticplanner@comcast.net for registration information and be sure to drop me a line and let me know you'll be there.

No comments: