Thursday

Another Great Read

I love, love, love Weddings. Seriously, I'm slightly obsessed :). One of my greatest treats are all the Wedding books on the market; ok, let's be frank-you definitely have to pick out the "basic" reads to make your way to the jewels in the bunch, but once you do-you're never dissapointed.

So...imagine my surprise when my fellow amazing Coordinator friend and TSE buddy Lakendra Kennedy of Affairs with Elegance informed me that Jung Lee (Owner of Fete NY and featured planner of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway) recently released a new book appropriately titled Fete!



I adore Jung Lee's work. Her sophistication and eye for detail leave a timeless feel to the events she plans. Her work has actually served as design inspiration for my own Clients, Farrah and James, who fell in love with the scene on the book cover and ultimately designed a dessert reception surrounded by endless amount of candlelight.

The new book features 8 weddings coordinated by Jung and her fabulous team and can be purchased for $36 at Barnes & Noble. Can we say...excited?

No comments: