Friday

Editor & Chief

Yes, yes, yes I know...the phrase is Editor "in" Chief, but this title refers to my extraordinary colleague with the impeccable "eye", Veronica of Vera-Icon Weddings. Veronica is a Chief in her craft with a style that certainly gives the phrase "Here Comes The Bride" a whole new meaning.

It's High Fashion Editorial meets the "Chapel aisle" and I've got to say, I love it! Veronica and I recently did a shoot at the Mansion on Main Street along with some of my other favorite NJ connections, Tiffany of A'Janae, Inc. and Denise Herker of Leigh Florist and...well, see for yourself:








If you love her work as much as I do, you're in luck! Veronica will be exhibiting at the Princeton Marriott Bridal Show this Sunday January 27, 2007. Be sure to say hello!

No comments: