Tuesday

I'm still it

Blog tag is back on again and thanks to my wonderful friend Lakendra Kennedy of Affairs with Elegance, I'm it.

Ok so here are the rules... Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? Wedding Consultant

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, dangling my feet under the desk.

3. What are you listening to right now? Actually I'm listening to Floetry. I pulled out their old CD after spotting one of the members of the Group at dinner tonight. Love it!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Turkey Wings, macaroni & cheese, string beans

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Does the answer "not well" count? I've driven stick shift before...ok, I've moved the gear, while someone else drove but I've never actually been in the drivers seat. So, I'll say no.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The love of my life :)

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I'd only do another one of these for her

9. Favorite drink? Grey Goose Cosmopolitan or Hot Chocolate (total opposites, I know)

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football (now that I understand it-go Eagles!)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes...you name it, I've probably been it. My natural color is a mixture of browns.

12. Pets? No but I'd love a puppy.

13. Favorite food? It's a three way tie between seafood, Italian and Indian.

14. Last movie you watched? Why did I get married?

15. Favorite Day of the year? November 12th. Many good things in my life have happened on that date.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Drive. I love to drive on an open road.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie, typical girl.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall. I love how active Mother Nature is at that time of the year.

19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs & Kisses. Hugs first always though.

20. What kind of pie? Pecan

21. Living arrangements? Home with my little angel in NJ.

22. When was the last time you cried? Today. I received pictures of 2 newborn adorable little girls and I couldn't resist.

23. What is on the floor of your closet? Lots and lots of shoes. Absolutely can not get enough.

24. Favorite smell? Vanilla

25. What inspires you? I'm inspired by individuals who have beaten the odds.

26. What are you afraid of? Losing what I love

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers

28. Favorite car? Range Rover

29. Favorite cat breed? I'm not a fan of cats.

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 5, 1 of which I still don't know what it's for but I'm too afraid to throw out.

31. How many years at your current job? I've been in the industry for 5+ years

32. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.

33. How many states have you lived in? 3

34. How many countries have you been to? 5-I love to travel though so that number is sure to increase.

Ok Jacinda of Eloquent Impressions, tag you're it!

2 comments:

Affairs With Elegance said...

Isis, although these "tags" can be time consuming it is a great way to get to know friends. I actually learned something new about you...

Thanks for playing :-)

Isis said...

Anytime! I actually love to read them as well and they do make you think. I forgot that I lived in VA for a little while (which makes up state #3, go figure!) lol.