Wednesday

Some work and some play

You may have noticed a slight delay in postings on the blog but I have a good reason, really I do. I am happily writing to you today from the Special Event Show in Sunny San Diego, CA. The experience has been quite moving and inspiring and my wedding wheels are actively turning.

As a professional coordinator it is so important to stay "fresh" in the industry and knowledgeable about trends across the region and the globe. The Special Event Show brings the industries finest to one central location for a week of seminars, trade show exhibiting and networking events.

I intended on blogging straight from the show during the week, however my camera had another plan so there will be lots to report when I get back. Even more excited, I have lots of company related news to share including new additions to staff, conferences and more so stay tuned!

Hope you're all staying warm...I know I am.

4 comments:

i do monograms said...

that's so exciting! hope you're having a great time... I'm so jealous that you're in warm weather!

Meredith said...

I wish I was there with you again this year-can't wait to hear all about it!

Le'Trice: LEPENN|DESIGNS said...

Glad you're having a great time...can't wait for the recap!

Stacey Strickler said...

Congrats, you've been tagged with the Blog Love Award. See my blog for details.