Wednesday

Julie & Dan


I love my job! I absolutely feel that I am truly blessed with the opportunity to have a job where I actually enjoy what I do. Yes, somedays are more difficult than others and yes there are some "not so glorious moments" but at the end of the day, to see the love shared between the Couples I've been working with, some in excess of a year, makes it all worthwhile. Today, one of my Photographers sent me a keepsake from my Winter Wedding and I just had to share. Julie and Dan were such an amazing Couple and from the initial meeting down to the last kiss, their Wedding was one for the books! This Wedding had it all, a fire truck, wardrobe changes, Groom's cake, candy bar a secret mission to load the couple's "getaway car" (smile) and an ax that never did make its way to the cake table. Julie and Dan I wish you the best of luck and please keep the emails coming!



Isis

No comments: