Wednesday

A Star is Born


I recently got the wonderful news that one of my closest friends and his wife, welcomed their 3lb 12 oz bundle of joy into the world on Friday!!! I'm soooo excited for this family-just a great couple and the addition of their 3rd little girl, just completes the beauty of this "made for tv" couple.


Of course, the Planner in me, doing many showers over the years, can not just give a gift off the registry, even though as an expecting mom myself, that's exactly what I WANT (hint, hint). One of my favorite gifts to give is from an amazing local vendor, My Little Babykakes. I've used this Vendor for a number of the showers I've planned and attended and you'd be amazed how many people asked me when we were "cutting the cake"; lol. The owner Sherrie does a fantatic job and really has taken the diaper cake concept to another level, even adding fresh flowers to the center of the cake. Should you ever get the chance to "indulge" in her products, be sure to tell her I said hello.

No comments: