Wednesday

Dress to impress

One of my favorite parts of this job is accompanying my Brides to their Bridal fitting. Honestly, it's an emotional time for me and often results in me "snapping" away on the digital cameras. Last Friday I went with my August Bride Eve to her fitting and let me tell you, I've never seen a dress so meant for anyone in my life. She looked gorgeous as usual and her gown definitely fit her style!

As with every other integral part of your Wedding, be sure to select a gown that fits the "style" and feel of your Wedding. You want to select the gown that you never get tired of putting on and if your response is "I just can't wait for the Wedding because I get to wear my dress all day long", ding, ding, ding!

So who's my favorite designer? I have a few for sure, but one of my favorites as of late is Demetrios. If you've never had the chance to see their work, be sure to check them out! Amazingly beautiful gowns.

No comments: