Wednesday

Wedding Destinations

I came across a list during my usual daily internet crawl, of the 10 top destinations for Weddings and was thrilled to see that atleast ONE was within driving distance (and in my hometown of NYC). These sites offer amenities from golf, horseback riding, swimming and hiking to natural waterfalls, gorges, volcanoes and gorgeous Chapels-that's what I call FAB-U-LOUS! So here it is from #1-10 and if anyone needs a Planner for these destinations, I'm there!

Grand Hotel, Florence, Italy
The Top of a Mountain in New Zealand
Le Château d'Esclimont, France
Le Saint Géran and White Sand Beaches, Mauritius, Indian Ocean
Cathedral Peak Hotel, Drakensberg, South Africa
Tandjung Sari Resort, Bali, Indonesia
Dalhousie Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland
Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA
Dramatic Cave in South Wales, UK
Central Park, New York, NY

No comments: