Monday

The Difference

I'm constantly contacted by Brides to be who ask a very valid question-"what makes you different?".

As my business has evolved, so has my answer.

When you initially enter this business (as in many), you value yourself by your certifications, the number of courses you've complete, the number of weddings, range of budgets, cultural weddings you've planned and locations you've travelled to. 5 years later, I realize that while my "resume" of events have expanded, what makes me different, are the principles by which POSH is operated.

I began this business because of my love of the industry and because I wanted to give a "voice" to couples whose Wedding did not necessarily "fit" the general mold of what a Wedding typically is. From Blue dresses to non-traditional locations, I'm proud to say we've covered it all.

What makes me different is my appreciation for the beauty of being unique and my determination to see to it that YOU have the day YOU've always dreamed of.

As you search for your Vendors, be sure to ask them what makes them different and don't settle for "stumbling"; hey if they don't know, then who would?

No comments: