Thursday

Giving Thanks

Today is the day that we all give thanks for so many of the blessings we've received throughout the year and throughout our life.

Here at POSH, we have had an amazing year and would like to give thanks to all of the wonderful couples and Clients, that have allowed us to be a part of their lives and their special day. We also say thank you to all of our Vendors that help us make it all look so EASY. Without you, we certainly could not pull off all of the amazing events we've had this season.

2007 has been an unforgettable year for me. I personally, would like to thank my "dream team"- Malakeia, Nanette, Tammy and Beverly of B'dazzle Events. I am truly blessed with some of the best Assistants in the business. The business changed names, but the dream has only grown.

I also give a huge THANK YOU to my "coordinator" family. You see, I am merely the face of this business. My staff and Vendors are my day of support, but I have an entire support system of Wedding Coordinators from around the globe who inspire, encourage and assist me through it all. They are my 2 am phone buddies, my sounding boards and over the years, they've become my extended family.

I am thankful for many things this year. Most importantly, on May 25th, I received the greatest blessing I've ever known. His name is Christian and he is truly the light of my life. Today was his first Thanksgiving and though he did not get to partake in the amazing feast prepared by his Auntie Sai, he did try mashed and sweet potatoes for the first time and loved it-go figure!



Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

3 comments:

Affairs With Elegance said...

Your son is a cutie...love the outfit :-)

Isis said...

Thank you! lol The hat lasted all of 10 seconds

Anonymous said...

Ok Isis, you have got to post more pics. of this cutie pie! I'm loving the vest :)