Ok...so it's an exaggeration of a title, but it pretty accurately describes the "team" needed exceute a seamless, fabulous, stress-free day.
I was recently contacted by a Bride and as we were disscusing what stage of planning her and her fiance were in, she stated that she just couldn't imagine what Vendors would be needed for the day. So, here it is. A SHORT list of vendors typically involved in planning a wedding. This list changes of course depending on the specific needs of the couples, traditions and religious practices.
• Invitation Designer- (Save The Dates, Invitation, Rehearsal Dinner)
• Rehearsal Dinner Location
• Nail Technician
• Formalwear for Bridal Party
• Accessories- (Veil/Jewelry/Shoes/undergarments)
• Accessories-Gifts for attendants
• Preparation Facility (hotel or home)
• Out of Town Guest Accommodations
• Township Official-Marriage License
• Travel Agent-Honeymoon
• Ceremony Venue (Marriage Counselor-Religious ceremony)
• Florist/Designer-Facility, bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres
• Entertainment (Soloist, Vocalist, Readers, Harpist)
• Accessories (FG baskets, RB pillow, aisle runner, unity candle, etc)
• Transportation for couple (to reception facility)
• Transportation for BP
• Transportation/Shuttle for OOT Guests
• Stationary Designer- Programs
• Venue including Banquet Manager/Maitre’ D/Banquet Staff
• Linen Company
• Rental Company (chairs/ décor items)
• Favor Company
• Entertainment-cocktail hour (if applicable)/Reception
• Transportation (from facility)
and the list goes on and on and on.
Coordinating all of your wedding Vendors can be quite the challenge so make sure that if you haven't hired a professional Wedding Coordinator, you have communicated all of your needs and special requests to ALL of the individuals involved in your special day.