Wednesday

I always said

I'd NEVER be one of "those" moms.

I lied.

To say the "Planner" in me made an appearance at Christian's 1st birthday party this year was an understatement. I went a little overboard with the football theme, considering he doesn't know the difference, but had a ball doing so. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have one of my Photographers come in to shoot (for fear of looking truly insane) so here are a few pics I was able to grab.

Who says a children's party can't be fun?

Menu: Pizza, wings
Dessert bar: dale & thomas popcorn (of course)& Candy buffet
More Desserts: Football cake and redvelvet cupcakes courtesy of Cake Muffin Girl
To Quench your thirst: Root Beer, Water, Assorted soft drinks
Favor bags: Coloring fabric backpacks filled with football themed goodies and bubble wands (of course!)
Guest book: Football signing frame





My name is Isis and I am obsessed.

3 comments:

Kalia said...

Girl, I must admit, you are a real planner!!! Everything was beautiful for Baby C's 1st B-day. I loved the football theme and the decor was fab! Keep up the great work!

Nanette said...

I'm playing catch up with your blog and I had to comment--it was a great party! Everything was fabulous and the boys had so much fun (albeit one being hit in the head and the other one being knocked over!!). ;-)

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.