Tuesday

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by my colleague and good friend Lakendra Kennedy of Affairs with Elegance. Nothing like a game of blog tag to get the week off to a good start! Here goes:

Four things I did today:
1. Spoke with Max & Me Catering regarding menu planning for our 9/26/09 couple.
2. Finalized 30 handwritten thank you notes to vendors for my last few weddings (better late than never right?)
3. Treated myself to a Grande non-fat light whip hot chocolate from Starbucks. I love Starbucks. Every time I'm in there I'm amused at the ordering process. If you listen closely, it always sounds like a bunch of complex physics equations being spewed over the counter.
4. Exchanged emails with a past client from 2 years ago. My how time flies!

Four things on my to-do list:
1. Order the linen sample for the "Touches" design consultation scheduled for this Saturday.
2. Finish the 25 other vendor thank you cards that need to be handwritten
3. Finalize a venue for an upcoming project I'm working on (More details to follow shortly)
4. Prepare for our initial consultation this evening

Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Jeans. It's an obsession. I own over 200 pair.
2. Reality TV
3. Blog surfing
4. My son. Even at 16 months he's already turning away from all of the "kisses" mommy likes to share.

Four random facts about me:
1. I have a phobia of deer. I'm not quite sure what started it but Bambi is not my friend.
2. I love to travel
3. I've purchased 4 cars in the last 2 years
4. I haven't been to a wedding as a GUEST in over a year.

Now I have to tag four other people:

Kelly McWilliams of Weddings by Socialites
Andria Lewis of Andria Lewis Events
Shayna of Williamsburg Wedding Design
Leslie of Leslie-Manning Events

You're up!

2 comments:

Affairs With Elegance said...

Thanks for playing Isis.

Stacey Strickler said...

Hi Isis, I realize you were tagged earlier this week. I hope you're up for another round...Tag you're it.