Monday

Enchanted Dreams

There are very few weekends during wedding season that I actually have to myself. Yesterday was an exception.

Now I'll admit, being a near "Christmas" baby, my parents definitely overcompensated and gave me my fair share of elaborate parties; however, yesterday's experience was every little girl's dream. Castles, tiaras and crystals adorned every inch of the pink walls of this magical room where little girls and little boys could pretend to be anything they wished.



There's something about the fantasy world that is appealing to the little girl in all of us and Enchanted Dreams in Haddonfield has definitely gotten in right! If you're ever looking for an ideal place to pamper your little princess, definitely give the ladies at Enchanted Dreams a call.

No comments: