Wednesday

I cried.

I've had the honor of being invited into couple's lives, homes and hearts over the last 6 years. As I kiss each of my Brides, lay down their veils and wish them the best of luck, a tear invetibly falls.

Today was different. Today I cried.

I'm a big believer that everything in life happens for a reason. God positions people in your life, even if only for a short time, with a purpose. A 4 year relationship that ended in 2004, left me with an extended family in Orange County California that I can honestly say, I would be lost without.

I remember when my boyfriend (at the time) introduced me to Marie. I was so intimidated by this girl who up until then, I had only heard stories about-beautiful, successful, amazing mother and wife...and here I am, young and scared sitting on her gorgeous sofa in her amazing home wondering what she would think of me. From the minute she spoke, I knew I found a friend but I never imagined that I would be blessed me with another sister and her family.

I just received pictures from Marie and as I opened them a tear strolled down my face.

Staring back at me was the most gorgeous Bride I'd ever seen, Marie's sister Dianne. In my mind flashed 8 years of memories, laughs, stories and tears that has developed into a beautiful, confident, strong, happy women.

Though I could not be there to fluff this gown or straighten this veil, I knew that God prepared an aisle for Dianne that would lead her to an incredible man and an incredible life. I am so very proud of her.

So world, I introduce you to the NEW Mrs. Dianne Bunton.

No comments: