Monday

Carried Away

I'm guilty.

Like many women I know, I ran to the sold-out movie theatre on Friday night for my fix of the fabulous women of Sex and the City and I must say, I was not dissapointed in the least.

I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't had a chance to catch it yet...but I will say that my favorite part of the movie by far...The FASHION. Especially the wedding gowns. Seeing all of the exquisite designer gowns on the big screen is every Planners dream.

The gown that Carrie had the privelege of wearing was by far my favorite, although the feather/veil combination, I was not too thrilled about. What do you think?



Ultra-fabulous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends and I definitely got "Carried away" this past Friday. The movie was awesome. Oh and the dress - absolutely perfect for Carrie or any other fabulous bride. No movie spoilers but it's definitely a must-see!

Meredith said...

can't wait to go see it....love the dress!

Jenelle The Model said...

yea I can do without the feather veil as well lol

Anonymous said...

I just saw the movie this past weekend , so I saw plenty pictures of the feather before I actually saw the movie. When I saw the movie, I thought that all of it was perfect -- Her dress, the veil with the feather, and her make-up were just beautiful and absolutely perfect.