Friday

Think Pink!

I will confess...I'm a bit of a perfectionist. In this business, I'm not sure it could be any other way. Apparently, I'm also a bit of a "lunatic" as my colleagues affectionately have shared. I've spent in excess of a month losing sleep on the hunt for the "perfect" invitation for my birthday bash next month. Of course, it didn't exist (go figure) and I had to resort to having them custom made.

Luckily, I found Nicole of Pink Design Events. Nicole is by far the most patient person I know and has an amazing sense of style in her creation of "posh" stationary design. I contacted Nicole last Friday and after a series of frantic emails (on my end of course) she delivered beyond my expectations.

BRIDES, if you have found yourself in a panic over your own stationary, trust me, I now understand and can confidently say, it can be done!

Nicole featured my "La Dolce Vita" themed stationary on her blog . I will post a sneak peak of the logo design here and the final product after they are mailed this weekend, but be sure to check out her blog and post a comment to let me know what you think. Oh...and of course, show her some blog love.


Photobucket

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Isis - I have no other choice, but to "Tag" you. AIt's a Post Election Tag. So...Your it!

Lisa

Deidre Gray said...

Madam, you were one my three intial people tagged for the Post Election tag. What's up with a response?

Always Fabulous Events said...

I peeked and I must say that "ridiculously sick" is so appropriate.

By the way, I didn't realize how young you are. I am even more impressed with your accomplishments now that I know.

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.