Monday

Tag Teamed

So I've been "tag" teamed by Lisa Michele and Deidre Gray to participate in a post election day tag...and I'm just a bit behind. In honor of the President Elect's 60 minute debut here goes:

1.Did you vote? Absolutely
2.In which state are you registered? New Jersey
3. What time did you go to the polls? 8 am. Shortly after dropping off my little prince.
4.How long was your wait? 20 minutes. I went with my mother and sister so there was a little wait.
5.Did you incur any problems? No. Everyone at the polls were extremely friendly and helpful
6.What was the reaction when you heard the news that Barack Obama won? I screamed. I carefully watched the election and turned the television off at 10:58p to get the little guy to sleep. Needless to say, the shrieking sounds didn't help.
7.Who was the first person you shared your reaction with? Christian (although) he really just thought we were playing a new game. Adult wise, my sister.
8. Who will you tag? I will tag the originator of the post, Deidre Gray.


Happy Monday!

No comments: