Sunday

Looking Back

If I told you how many times I've started and stopped this post, you wouldn't even believe me. This is an emotional one for me for sure.

If I had to sum up 2007 for POSH Events, in one word, it would be growth.

As we approach our 5th year in the business, this has by far been the most memorable. We've changed our name to a name which more accurately reflects our vision to be "smart, fashionable, stylish and educated", expanded our staff and opened a new office.

Our weddings have gone from small and intimate for 46 to large gatherings of 300+ where the secret service joined those on the guest list. From the beach to the ballroom to the Military Fort, this year,we've pretty much have seen it all.

While our Grooms ranged from salesman to politicians to NFL players our Brides were educated, fashionable and extremely poised; and their weddings certainly reflected it.

Our vendors have proven that they can and will defy the odds and time and time again have helped us to make the process appear to be seemless.

We were also extremely fortunate to share in welcoming little bundles of joys for many of our 2006 couples as well as preparing for little angels from our 2007 newlyweds.

Of course my greatest achievement this year was the birth of my son Christian. In having him I truly learned the meaning of unconditional love and the miracle of life.

It's been a good year. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you to all that have entrusted, inspired and endured with us.

Cheers to the New Year!

No comments: