Friday

Couldn't have said it better if I tried

So I wont.

I read the most awesome blog post today from a great friend and fellow colleague, Shayna Walker Wedle of Williamsburg Design. Now Shayna and I are working on the 3 year mark of friendship and I'm honored to say I've been fortunate enough to work with her in beautiful Williamsburg,Virginia(DEFINITELY For lovers). I've also shared a room with her on an excursion to visit another fellow Coordinator, Kelly McWilliams of Weddings by Socialites, when we both hopped on planes(never actually meeting each other prior to that) to fly all the way to Florida to meet Kelly (who we also never met and only knew from and online forum) and at the annual 21st Century Nuptials seminar given by Lynnette Richardson-Hall... but as I read this post, I realize just how similarly we think.

Click here to read Do You Love them Thi$$$ much!

Great Job Shayna!

No comments: