Tuesday

Style Cap with Tiffany Forde of A'Janae, Inc.

I'm so excited for today's style Cap. Tiffany Forde is not only one of my amazing makeup artists, I also had the honor of Coordinating her wedding earlier this year.



Isis: Well Lady...It's been a little while. Three months to be exact. I can't believe it's been that long since we worked together on your Wedding! Thanks for agreeing to be my first interview on Style Cap.

The rules are simple. I will ask you 7 questions to give our readers an idea of who you are and what you do. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...No pressure!

So, exactly how long have you been in the industry and how did you get started?

Tiffany: I have been in the industry about 6 years. I first got started in college doing makeup for fashion shows.

Isis: What is your most favorite part of your job?
Tiffany: That's easy...my favorite part is making people beautiful

Isis:What does a typical day in the office consist of?
Tiffany: Please...you know I don't work in an office. I'm on location so my "office" is wherever my Client is. For a model, it may be on a set or in a geographical location. For my Brides, the day may start where the Bride decides to get dressed and often ends at the reception site.

Isis: Ok Tiff, tell us an interesting fact about you that we may never have guessed.
Tiffany:Believe it or not, I was a cellist for 15 years

Isis:What is the one mistake clients often make when it comes to makeup?
Tiffany: Clients have a misconceived notion that makeup is supposed to wear like a mask and hide who they are. On your Wedding day, it's our job to make you LOOK beautiful and your job to feel your best. The last thing you want to do is look back at your Wedding pictures and not recognize the face on the page.

Isis: So give us the scoop. What do you see in terms of industry trends/predictions for 2008.
Tiffany:I won't share too much, but I will say that lashes are all the rage!!!

Isis: I always emphasize to my Clients that their day is all about their signature style and having an event that "oozes" just that. How do you define your "signature" style?
Tiffany: My personal signature style is sophisticated with a hint of creative expression!

Isis: Now for the easy part. Can you let our readers know where they can find you!
Tiffany: Sure! The name of the business is A'Janae ( aah-jah-nay) and you can find us on the web at www.experiencecolorbyajanae.com

Isis: Thanks again Tiffany and give the new hubby my best.
Tiffany: Anytime. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope to make it to your stylecap soon.



http://www.tunjisarumi.com
wedding and portrait photography

Blog:
http://tunjisarumi.blogspot.com