Tuesday

Celebrity Sightings

Unless you've been living under a rock (and even there too I would imagine somehow, some media outlet found you) you are more than aware that this weekend proved to be a big deal in hollywood with a number of celebrity weddings.

First up, the Clinton mega-extravaganza. I personally loved Chelsea's style and her classic yet modern look in her beautiful gown. Her bouquet, a lush arrangment of...wait for it...gardenia!



While Chelsea was definitely a paparrazi favorite this weekend, I rejoiced in the wedding of one of my favorite singers, Alicia Keys. I loved the piece that adorned her head and the serenity of their location. (Reminds me of my recent destination wedding-more on that to come shortly...)



Congratulations to all the couples who exchanged nuptials this weekend. I hope your day was everything you dreamed of and more!

No comments: